8位房客 · 4间卧室 · 3.5个浴室
Mid-century style and modern luxury pair up to create the perfect Desert Cities retreat at Royal Palms. From the its sleek low profile to its custom finishes and four well-appointed bedrooms, this vacation rental makes a chic setting for a family holiday in the sun or golf getaway with friends. A location just outside downtown Palm Springs puts you close to some of the area’s best country clubs and attractions—and affords panoramic views of rugged Mount San Jacinto.
Enjoy the California sunshine from the villa’s spacious private backyard, which features a saltwater pool, spillover hot tub, a bar area, a built-in barbecue, plenty of loungers and al-fresco dining for six. If you need to cool off, rinse off in the outdoor shower, or step inside to watch TV, listen to a favorite album on the sound system or pour a glass from the wine fridge.
The open-concept interiors of Royal Palms are flooded with natural light by the clerestory windows tucked beneath an unusual wood-paneled folded-plate ceiling. A pair of glass sliding doors opens the living space to the terrace—and frames mountain views—while custom terrazzo floors are cool underfoot. On chillier desert evenings, cozy up around the welcoming fireplace in the sitting area, enjoy the warmth of good company around the formal dining table or catch up at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped chef’s kitchen.
A similar warmth is carried through the villa’s four bedrooms by tongue-and-groove paneling. There are two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, a third with a double bed and a fourth with a queen and ensuite.
Royal Palms is less than 2 miles from downtown Palm Springs, where you can wander through the collection at the art museum, take a tour of the area’s historic architecture, browse the high-end boutiques or sit down to a romantic, honeymoon-style dinner. There are several golf courses within a short drive, as well as the Mount San Jacinto aerial tramway, which whisks you up to incredible views. If you’ll be in town during festival season, the villa is a 25.5-mile drive from the Coachella grounds.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
City ID # 3292
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Access via hallway to adjoining ensuite bathroom on bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with adjoining access to hallway, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bahtroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Sound System
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- 2 Car parking garage
- View of Mt. San Jacinto
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping & mid-stay housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.3 miles to Downtown Palm Springs
- 1.8 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.4 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 3.4 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 4.5 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 5.2 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 5.4 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 7.3 miles to Indian Canyons
- 15.6 miles to Palm Desert
- 25.5 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 3.8 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)