10位房客 · 5间卧室 · 5个浴室
Let yourself be enchanted by the lush surroundings and panoramic coastal views at Mendaka. This incredible vacation rental on the grassy tropical island of Sumba belongs to the owner of the Nihi Sumba Resort, which was rated the number one hotel in the world by Travel + Leisure in 2016. Book the five individual villas that make up this luxury property for an upscale family reunion, an idyllic getaway with friends or a warm-weather destination wedding.
Your stay at Nihi Sumba includes butler service, in-villa dining, three meals each day and non-alcoholic beverages, with spa treatments and excursions available at extra cost. Spend your holiday by the infinity pool overlooking the ocean or underneath the waterfall, which cascades into a pool and hides a secret massage cave at its base. Listen to the waves from the loungers and daybeds on the beachfront terrace, or while enjoying a drink or meal at the outdoor living and dining areas.
Tucked into verdant landscaping for privacy, the charming villas were inspired by traditional Sumbanese architecture, with thatched roofs and breezy layouts. The living and dining spaces use local pieces throughout, from carvings and antiques to vibrant ikat prints. Soft-hued Sulawesi marble floors inlaid with teak are a luxe touch underfoot, and built-in bookcases and woven ceiling panels add warmth to the rooms.
Each of the five villas has its own private plunge pool, as well as a bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge area and balcony overlooking the ocean. The arrangement of the villas makes each one feel secluded, letting you use any of them for a honeymoon-style romantic escape.
The hidden-away charms of Mendaka are just a short walk from the shared amenities at Nihiwatu, from the beach club and boathouse to the restaurant, bars and even a chocolate factory. Stroll the stretch of private beach, sign up for a surf lesson, follow a local guide on a horseback ride or book a treatment on a “spa safari” to a stunning nearby valley.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony with ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Mini bar
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge area
- Infinity swimming pool & Plunge pool
- Ocean view & Island view
- Sun loungers & Sun beds
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor living area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Butler service
- Laundry service
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Private in-villa dining
- 3 meals a day - (including snacks)
- Multilingual hotel staff - (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese spoken)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa treatment
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Destination dining & off-site meals
- Excursions & activities:
- Mountain biking
- Treks to nearby Weihola & Rice Island
- Stand-up paddle boarding & snorkeling at the resort
- Trips to local villages in Rua, Lamboya and Sumba Foundation Projects
Points of Interest
- Walking distance to:
- Boat House
- Nio Beach Club
- Chris & Charly's Chocolate Factory
- Bars, restaurants & recreation area
- Private Beach access
- 90 minutes to Tambolaka airport (TMC)
- 50 minute flight to Ngurah Rai International Airport - Bali (DPS)
Nusa Tenggara Tim., 印度尼西亚