Dwell on Woodside
8位房客 · 3间卧室 · 3个浴室
Thoughtful modern design and a convenient slope-side location make Dwell on Woodside an easy choice for a relaxed ski holiday. Set on a ski run and just steps from Park City’s charming downtown, this luxury vacation rental couldn’t make it simpler to spend your days on the trails and your evenings exploring the area.
You’ll want to spend most of your stay skiing, hiking or otherwise enjoying Utah’s incredible natural scenery. But when you return to Dwell on Woodside, step onto the private balcony for a soak in the hot tub or to prep dinner on the barbecue. Inside, you can relax in front of the fireplace with a selection from the wine fridge or share snaps of your trip over the house’s Wi-Fi.
The villa’s interiors are an intriguing mix of old and new, traditional and contemporary. Though the beamed, vaulted ceilings, stone mantel and iron chandelier of the living room bring to mind stately European estates, the plush sofas, playful beanbag chair and colorful glass art have a more relaxed feel. Slipcovered chairs seat up to eight at the dining table, and drafting stools offer four more perches—and a great view of the artwork—at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
If you’ve come out West for the skiing, you’ll appreciate the walk-in/walk-out access to Park City Mountain Resort and the 5-minute drive to Deer Valley Resort. You’re also just a short walk from downtown Park City, which has everything from the playful Park Silly Sunday Market and quaint historic architecture to honeymoon-worthy restaurants and lively nightlife. Other local sights include the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter and Utah Olympic Park, and if it’s not a true getaway without golf, you’ll find a course just 2.5 miles away. When it’s time to leave, stop in to see the up-and-coming scene in downtown Salt Lake City on your way to the airport there.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 8 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 2 miles to Park City Institute
- 2.5 miles to Park City Golf Club
- 7 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 8.5 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 10 minute walk to Park City Town Lift
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain resort base
- 5 minute drive to Deer Valley resort base
- 37 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)