Contemporary chalet near Mont Blanc
14位房客 · 6间卧室 · 6.5个浴室
Discover a mix of traditional inspiration and modern design, rugged scenery and state-of-the-art luxury, at La Ferme du Passieu. Though this brand new vacation rental just outside Megeve takes its cues from the steep-roofed buildings that have dotted the French Alps for centuries, the amenities inside are entirely twenty-first century. Six suite-style bedrooms can accommodate up to fourteen friends or family members, and a welcoming staff means the only work you have to do is on the nearby ski slopes.
Your stay at La Ferme du Passieu includes the services of a private chef (during the winter), a housekeeper and a driver. Take in the postcard-worthy views from the deck, which has lounge chairs, a barbecue and an al-fresco dining area, or cozy up inside in the indoor pool, hot tub and hammam. Skiers can leave their gear in the storage room and stretch out (or warm up) in the fitness room. In the evenings, pour a glass from the wine fridge to sip by the fireplace or catch up on a favorite show via satellite or Apple TV.
The villa’s sprawling great room looks as though it’s been there for decades, with a pitched roof, exposed wooden beams and a stone-lined fireplace, but the furniture brings in more modern shapes and textures. In the sitting area, guests have a choice between a striped sofa, plush sheepskin-lined chairs and tractor stools, and in the dining area, a combination of felt-backed chairs and settees can seat sixteen. Cooks and diners alike will adore the generous stone countertops and spacious breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the six bedrooms at La Ferme du Passieu has an en-suite bathroom, making your holiday here just as comfortable as a stay at a resort. There are five bedrooms with king beds perfect for adults, and one bedroom with two bunks beds that kids will love calling their own. In the bathrooms, rain showers and stand-alone bathtubs are spa-like touches that invite you to linger.
Book your tickets to the Megeve Altiport, 21 km from the villa, or Geneva International Airport, 98 km away. From La Ferme du Passieu, it’s less than a 13 km drive to world-class skiing on the Rochebrune, Mont Blanc and Mont d’Arbois lifts. For one-of-a-kind shopping, a romantic dinner that will bring back honeymoon memories or a chic night out, make the 12 km drive into glamorous Megeve or the 45 km trip into renowned Chamonix.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Rain Shower
- Kids' Room: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Video games
- DVD and BluRay
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Ski room
- Gym equipment
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- View of The Alps
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Driving service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 12 km to Megève
- 45 km to Chamonix
- 13 km to Rochebrune lifts
- 14 km to Mont Blanc lifts
- 16 km to Mont d'Arbois lifts
- 21 km to Megève Altiport (MVV)
- 98 km to Geneva International Airpiort (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)