8位房客 · 4间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Sleek modern style is rivaled only by dramatic ocean views at Denning St. Revel in the cool contemporary luxury of this four-bedroom Sydney vacation rental—and take advantage of its location in the Coogee area to visit nearby beaches and attractions on a holiday with up to twelve friends or family members.
This beautifully designed residence sits amid private grounds with landscaped gardens, a heated pool, hot tub and plenty of loungers. Serve dinner from the barbecue at an al-fresco dining table for eight, then finish the evening with local wine on the rooftop terrace or a quiet night inside in front of the cable TV, sound system and Wi-Fi.
A slide-away glass wall brings the ocean views into the villa’s open-concept great room. The clean, mod-inspired lines of the fully equipped kitchen and dining area are balanced by soft textures and a generous sectional in the sitting area. A separate TV lounge is tucked behind the kitchen, and there’s another sitting area that looks out onto the pool area.
Denning St has two bedrooms with queen beds: one master suite with an en-suite bathroom, and one that shares access to a hall bathroom. There are also two children’s rooms, each with a double bed, that share access to a hall bathroom. Larger parties can make use of a twin trundle bed and a sofa bed as well.
You can see the ocean from the villa, of course, but even better is getting into the water at one of the tidal pools. The nearest is tiny Ivor Rowe Rockpool, just a 5-minute walk from Denning St, but heritage-listed Wylie’s Baths is also well worth a visit. Spend a sunny day on relaxed, family-friendly Coogee Beach and a honeymoon-worthy evening with your sweetheart at one of the waterfront cafes. If you’d like to see more of the city, attractions like the Royal Botanic Gardens and the iconic Sydney Opera House are only a short drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with kids rooms, stand-alone rain shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 3 - Kids Room: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedrooms 2 and 4, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4 - Kid's Room: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedrooms 2 and 3, Stand-alone rain shower
- Spare Room: Twin size trundle bed
- Den: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Cable television
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Ocean views
- Swimming pool (heating included)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Rooftop balcony
- Garage (2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Housekeeping on departure
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Ivor Rowe Rockpool
- 1 km to Wylie's Baths
- 11 km to the Royal Botanic Gardens
- 11.6 km to Sydney Opera House
- 12.9 km to Watsons Bay
- 13.4 km to Darling Harbour
- 13.6 km to Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 21.3 km to Sydney Harbour
- 2.1 km to Coogee Beach
- 5.5 km to Tamarama Beach
- 7 km to Bondi Beach
- 8 km to Sydney Airport (SYD)
Respite on the rooftop
High-altitude seating on the roof maxes the dramatic ocean views, and a barbecue and alfresco dining set let you linger.
A contemporary flair
Designer touches strike a balance between a more modern minimalism and an artistic flair—evident even in ensuite light fixtures.
A backyard for gathering
A covered terrace with alfresco kitchen and dining leads to a backyard with a lush hedge, tidy lawn, and sparkling pool with in-set spa.
South Coogee, 澳大利亚
Sydney Airport Area
Ivor Rowe Rockpool
The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney Opera House