Chalet de Rougemont
10位房客 · 5间卧室 · 5个浴室
Charming and sumptuous, Chalet de Rougemont is everything a Swiss Alps retreat ought to be. This property just outside Gstaad is part renovation, part new construction and all mountain luxury. A location next to the Hotel de Rougemont allows guests to take advantage of its five-star amenities if they wish.
Your holiday includes daily housekeeping, breakfast and afternoon tea in the chalet during peak season, as well as access to the hotel’s shared fitness center, spa, restaurant and lounge bar (seasonal acces & some at extra cost). When the sun is out, savor the views of the Swiss Alps from the villa’s three private terraces and al-fresco dining area; in cooler weather, retreat to the media room and bar or share photos with family and friends at home via Wi-Fi.
From its wood-paneled walls to its sloping rooflines, Chalet de Rougemont is bursting with quintessential alpine charm. But its nearly 6,000 square feet of living space also has a modern side, from an open-plan layout to sleek furnishings. A tuxedo-style sectional curves around the fireplace in the living room, and glam chandeliers set off a traditional painted ceiling in the dining room. The fully equipped kitchen is well appointed with a wine cooler and Nespresso machine.
Each of the property’s five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. There are two with king beds, including a master suite with a wood-burning fireplace, one with a queen bed, and two with two twin beds each.
As part of the Rougemont Resort Village, this vacation rental is in a magical setting known for its loveliness and tranquility—all just a few minutes’ drive from the nearest ski lift, La Videmanette cable car. But it’s also only 5 minutes from Gstaad, where you can let yourself be tempted by world-class boutiques or book a honeymoon-worthy evening at a restaurant.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (or 1 Queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Shared terrace, View of Swiss Alps
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Shared terrace, View of Swiss Alps
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Electric fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Single size beds (or 1 Double size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Shared terrace, View of Swiss Alps
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Wood fireplace, Television, Office space
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Smart home technology
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- 3 Private terraces
- Underground parking for 4 vehicles
- Private lift
- View of Swiss Alps
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT HOTEL DE ROUGEMONT
- Fitness facility
- le Spa at Hotel de Rougemont: No access from April 2nd- June 23rd, 2018 & from October 27th- December 15th, 2018.
- Restaurant (extra cost)
- Lounge bar (extra cost)
- Conference rooms (extra cost)
- Boutique (extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Included (from December 16th - October 28th inclusively):
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet breakfast
- Afternoon tea
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa & Massage treatments at le Spa Hotel de Rougemont
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located in Rougemont Resort Village
- 5 km to Saanen
- 7 km to Gstaad
- 35 km to Lac de la Gruyère
- 215 km to Zurich
- 3 minute drive to La Videmanette cable car
- 27.1 km to Glacier 3000 ski base
- 5 minute drive to private Saanen Aerodrome
- 82.3 km to Bern Airport (BRN)
- 209 km to Zūrich Airport (ZRH)
- 148 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Lake of Gruyère