Spanish Colonial with modern twist near aquamarine
- 可住 14 人
- 5 间卧室
- 7 张床
- 6.5 个卫生间
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please inquire with a Trip Designer for more information.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
Built on the edge of Puerto Aventuras aquamarine, just off the Caribbean Sea, villa Caleta is ready to host your next amazing luxury retreat. Within the resort’s exclusive, gated community, you’ll be just minutes from their on-site shops, restaurants, beaches, and golf course. Inside, this villa boasts an incredible amount of lounge/common spaces, perfect for larger group gatherings like a family reunion, golf trip with friends, or a relaxing corporate retreat. And, with five en-suite-bedrooms Caleta can accommodate up to fourteen guests with ease.
Reminiscent of Beverly Hills mansions, Caleta design is that of the Spanish colonial revivalist style of architecture, with a modern twist on the color scheme and decor. The calming white exterior, terracotta roof tiles, abundance of rich, natural wood grains, and wide openings to the terrace are all trademarks of the luxurious style. Highlighted by the vibrant green of palm trees and a hay-thatched palapa, this private vacation home checks all the boxes of an iconic Mexican luxury rental.
Caleta’s terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful Mexican climate. Cool off in the infinity pool. Gather with friends around the wet bar. Barbeque some fresh fish from a local market and have lunch on the alfresco dining set. Or, take an afternoon nap in one of the lounge chairs or hammock, it’s up to you. If you’d prefer the air conditioning inside, curl up on the sofa and watch some television or catch up with the world on the villa’s Wi-Fi.
Puerto Aventura is located just off the shore from an incredible coral reef system, rich with aquatic life and ideal for snorkeling, diving, and fishing. There are also plenty of opportunities to learn more about the natural environment with guided tours, dolphin swimming experiences, or a visit to the Bel Air Animal Park. If you feel like doing some exploring, either by car or a chartered boat, there are plenty of beautiful cities and ports to visit up and down the Riviera Maya.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ceiling fans
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Air conditioning
- View of Aqua Marine Caribbean Sea
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining for with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 car garage
- Security Cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Massage services
Points of Interest
- 15 minute walk to Puerto Aventuras Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Puerto Aventuras with restuarants & shops
- 12 minute drive to Bel Air Animal Park
- 1.2 km to Caleta Chac-hal-al
- 9.4 km to Xpu-Ha Beach
- 77.2 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)