Eclectic hillside retreat amid manicured gardens
8位房客 · 4间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Located on the scenic outskirts of Palma de Mallorca’s bustling city atmosphere, Finca Baranda offers secluded privacy on its luxurious four-bedroom estate. With an eclectic mix of urban landscapes, ancient villages, and pristine beachfront with a thirty-minute drive, you’ll have no trouble immersing yourself in all aspects of the Majorcan way of life.
Spanish architectural style focuses on inviting the gorgeous natural features of Spain’s environment to integrate themselves to the luxuries within. Finca Baranda’s expertly manicured property is rich with lush greenery, colorful gardens, tall trees, and beautiful stonework. The villa’s layout includes many openings to the terrace, garden, and balconies, all of which have incredible views of the rolling hillside. The living room features a breezy, yet elegant color scheme, with designer furniture, chandelier lighting, and a wood burning fireplace making up its lounge area. In the kitchen, you’ll love the updated appliances, functional island with restaurant style overhang, and spacious work area.
Although Finca Baranda exudes historic authenticity, there are a few small details that have been updated to fit the needs of today’s jet-set vacationer. Features like Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning, an office space, and underfloor heating are among the list of indoor improvements. Outside, the swimming pool, sun loungers, and several furnished areas of the private gardens are perfect places to spend the afternoon, soaking up the sun and the incredible hillside view.
The nearest beach to Finca Baranda is in the coastal city of Palma, just thirty minutes from home. Along with gorgeous beachfront and crystal clear waters, you’ll find fine dining, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife in Palma. For the history buffs, visit Palma’s old city, La Seu in the Cathedral District, and Placa d’Espanya. For even more island history, head west to Valldemossa, an ancient village in the valley of the Tramuntana Mountains. Its narrow city streets are lined with cafes, restaurants, and the blonde stone house, for which the village is famous.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub , Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace access
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Iron/ironing board
- Office space
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Private gardens
STAFF & SERVICES
- Utilities (from April to October)
- Housekeeping (from April to October)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Tourist tax
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Utilities from November to March
- Baby beds (120 x 60cm) & high chairs: €100/week
Points of Interest
- 7 km to Serra de Tramuntana
- 28.7 km to Palma
- 39.6 km to Puerto de Alaró
- 30 km to Palma Beach
- 30 km to Can Pastilla Beach
- 32 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)