8位房客 · 4间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Enjoy the California sun in a European-inspired ambience at Hidden Gem. This custom-built vacation rental combines the charm of a Provençal estate with a location close to some of the best golf and coastal scenery of the Monterey area. Relax or entertain friends and family on the private grounds or in the spacious, elegant living areas.
Manicured hedges on the drive up to the villa set the tone for the lush gardens, where terraces tucked into the greenery feature living and dining areas, a barbecue and an al-fresco fireplace. Inside the house, you’ll find amenities from a TV and Wi-Fi to a fireplace and laundry facilities.
Built in 2001 and later remodeled, this luxury home puts a fresh spin on traditional French country style. No architectural detail has been overlooked, from the coffered ceilings in the family room and breakfast nook to the geometric stone floors in the fully equipped kitchen. High ceilings and ornate furnishings lend a particularly stately feel to the formal living and dining rooms.
There are three bedrooms in the main house at Hidden Gem and one in the separate guest quarters. The main house has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master bedroom with a jetted tub, and one bedroom with a queen bed and a shared bathroom. With a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge area and balcony, the guest quarters could be used as a honeymoon-style suite or a quiet space for in-laws.
Spend your holiday relaxing at the estate or exploring the area, home to some of the state’s most inspiring scenery. It’s less than a 10-minute drive from the villa to the legendary golf and resort area of Pebble Beach, the Spyglass Hill Golf Course, charming Carmel-by-the-Sea and the aptly named Carmel Sunset Beach. Just a few miles farther brings you to attractions such as the Monterey Bay Aquarium and shopping and dining on lively Cannery Row.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Bidet, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Additional Bedding, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Additional Bedding: Queen sleeper sofa, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
Guest Quarters (Located in the main house, separate from the three other bedrooms and additional bedding)
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Lounge area, Television, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Pebble Beach
- 6 minute drive to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 3.2 miles to Carmel Mission Basilica Museum
- 5.8 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 5.9 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 6.6 miles to Cannery Row
- 29 miles to Big Sur
- 7 minute drive to Carmel Sunset Beach
- 3.2 miles to Carmel River State Beach
- 5.3 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 5.4 miles to Monastery Beach
- 5.6 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 7.9 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 79 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 110 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 163 miles to Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)