6位房客 · 3间卧室 · 3个浴室
Situated between Camps Bay Beach and the Table Mountains, this luxurious modern three-bedroom villa boasts incredible ocean and mountain views from many vantage points throughout its spacious estate. Ravensteyn is perfect for a family vacation, couples retreat, or getaway with friends and colleagues. Just minutes away, you’ll love lounging in the sun on the sandy shores of Camps Bay and Clifton Beach. If you’re feeling ambitious you could hike to the top of Lion’s Head; the journey usually takes around two-hours. And, there’s plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife in Cape Town.
Set amongst lush greenery and blue skies, Ravensteyn’s white and grey color palette provides an elegant contrast to the rich tones of Cape Town’s beautiful natural environment. With wide openings to the terrace and balcony, the villa invites fresh ocean breeze and sunlight to fill its open concept interior. Contemporary furniture and state of the art appliances, electronics, and fixtures decorate Ravensteyn’s common areas and bedrooms. Each of the three bedrooms comes with a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom.
Ravensteyn’s modern tech features include television, a sound system, Wi-Fi, underfloor heating, and air conditioning. In the kitchen, high-end appliances are fully integrated into the sleek and stylish decor. There’s also a bar with custom designed barstools separating the kitchen’s area from the open-concept living room, adding a social element and extra seating when hosting. On the balcony, you’ll love the ocean view from the alfresco dining set. And, the refreshing swimming pool is always a popular spot on sunny afternoons.
The nearest beach to Ravensteyn is Camps Bay, just five minutes by car. There, you’ll find a laid-back atmosphere, white sand, and calm waters. There are plenty of excursion and activity packages that can be arranged in Camps Bay, including fishing charters, boat tours, hiking, and water sports. Just fifteen minutes away, you’ll find South Africa’s most popular attractions, the V&A Waterfront, featuring almost five-hundred shops, eighty restaurants, and a vibrant tourism scene.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sound system
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool
- Gas barbeque
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping 5 times weekly
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 1 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 5 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 12 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 14 minute drive to Atlantic Seaboard
- 15 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
- 5 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 7 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 26 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)