12位房客 · 6间卧室 · 6个浴室
Twenty-minutes outside of Marrakesh, tucked away in an olive grove, you’ll find Villa Shiraz, a modern luxury rental designed with traditional Moroccan style. From its secluded estate, Villa Shiraz enjoys an incredible view of the Atlas Mountains, and spacious, lush gardens. Although traditional, Shiraz is luxuriously adorned with high-tech electronics and appliances, as we all modern contemporary furniture and works of art. And, if you’re looking to explore Marrakesh and the natural features of La Palmeraie, Shiraz is placed conveniently in between.
Inside the unassuming traditional red walls of Shiraz, you’ll find a bright and cheerful decor that beautifully mixes modern elegance with Moroccan flair. Terracotta floor tiles and clay brick accents walls and domed ceilings display the villa’s heritage, while vibrant art, rugs, and throw pillows add a touch of colorful excitement. In the kitchen, it’s all modern with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of functional workspaces. And, each of the four bedrooms offers its own unique color scheme and vibe, making interesting spaces for your whole group to enjoy.
Villa Shiraz not only features the twenty-five-meter outdoor pool, but there is an indoor pool as well that is great for cooling off after spending some time in the hammam. Whether you’re inside or out, relaxation is the first order of business at Shiraz, and spaces like the television lounge, sun loungers, organic vegetable garden, and the deep tub in the master bedroom make sure you’ll have plenty of options. At mealtime a private cook will take care of everything, you’ll just have to decide whether to eat in the formal dining area or at the alfresco set. Shiraz also comes with Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, and daily housekeeping.
If you’re ready to dive right into the bustling city, start with Jemaa el-Fna, the main square and market of Marrakesh. There, you’ll find street vendors, shops, food stalls, street performers, and The Souks, Morocco’s most famous market, where you’ll be able to shop for all sort of incredible souvenirs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Fireplace, Terrace
- Bedroom 4 : Queen size bed (or 2 Single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower in hammam, Terrace
Lower Level (exterior access)
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 6 : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Access to private terrace, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Exercise area with small pool
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Ping pong table
- Organic vegetable garden
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Food & beverages
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Massage services
- Atlas Mountain retreat
Points of Interest
- 11.9 km to Marrakech
- 12.6 km to Golf Amelkis
- 15.6 km to Jemaa el-Fna
- 18.7 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)