6位房客 · 2间卧室 · 2个浴室
Valentino's Luxury is an exquisite apartment in the heart of Rome's Municipio 1, just a minute's walk from the Spanish Steps. It is located on the third floor of Valentino's Palace, a historic building named after the iconic designer store located nearby. The apartment features exquisite living and dining spaces, a gourmet kitchen, beautiful views of Rome, and two deluxe bedroom suites. For families or couples seeking elegance and comfort in the heart of the Eternal City, this vacation rental is an ideal choice.
The open-plan living space is wonderfully luminous, with ample French windows gazing out on beautiful Roman vistas. Enjoy evenings in the comfortable living room, watching your favorite shows on the flat screen TV and savoring glasses of delicious Italian wine. Prepare fine meals in the fully equipped kitchen, and gather at the lovely table for six. In the morning, refresh yourself in the sauna, located in the master bathroom, before sipping your morning espresso and venturing out for another Roman excursion. The apartment's décor is elegant yet understated, evoking a modern urban sophistication against the ancient backdrop. Daily linen and towel change, as well a heating, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi, ensure total comfort during your stay.
The superb master bedroom suite is ideal for couples, with a sumptuous queen bed and ensuite bathroom with private sauna, stand-alone shower, and dual vanity. The guestroom includes a double bed and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and stand-alone shower. There is also a sofa bed in the living room for additional guests. Elegantly furnished and decorated, with soundproof windows for extra tranquility, the bedrooms provide dreamy settings for downtime and sleep.
Valentino's Luxury enjoys one of the finest possible locations in the Ancient City. In your immediate vicinity are myriad iconic designer stores, including Prada, Chanel, Dolce and Gabanna, Bulgari, and Valentino itself. You're just a minute on foot from the Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps, two from Via Borgognon, and seven to the Trevi Fountain. The phenomenal Borghese Villa and Gardens—with one of the greatest art collections in Italy—are easily reached on foot.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & sauna, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Television
- Living room: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Air Conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Formal dining area seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Spanish Steps
- 1 minute walk to Piazza di Spagna
- 2 minute walk to Via Borgognona
- 3 minute walk to Via Condotti Shopping
- 5 minute wak to Via Del Corso
- 7 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 14 minute walk to Villa Borghese
- 10 minute drive to Piazza del Popolo
- 14 minute drive to Colosseum
- 16 minute drive to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 16 minute drive to Piazza Navona
- 16 minute drive to Roman Forum
- 16 minute drive to Pantheon
- 17 minute drive to Campo De’ Fiori
- 23 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 27 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 43 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 38 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)