(H) Sunridge Court
13位房客 · 6间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Among the luxury lodges of Whistler mountain in British Columbia, few if any combine the alpine charm and interior splendor of Sunridge Court. Surrounded by majestic pines, this five-bedroom vacation rental with valley, mountain, and golf course views is ideal for families or groups of friends seeking cozy privacy in close proximity to Whistler's many riches.
While the villa's exterior has the classic aspect of a log-cabin lodge, the interior is truly unique and unforgettable. The main, middle floor features a spectacular grand living room with high ceilings extending like a cathedral nave between two stone chimneys. One fireplace faces the cozy sectional couch, ideal for nighttime relaxation, while the second fireplace is built into the massive stone hearth that forms the villa's core. From this central hearth, you'll pass through wooden archways into the dining room, with table for ten and antler chandelier, or into the light-filled kitchen with chef-grade appliances and breakfast bar. The main floor also includes an ample mudroom by the entryway, and a large outdoor deck with lounge furniture—ideal for summer evenings.
A central open staircase leads to the second floor, where a pulpit-like balcony with full desk overlooks the living room. Entering the master suite, you'll find a king size bed, a classic wood fire place, walk-in closet, private balcony with mountain view, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone tub and stand-alone shower.
The remaining four bedrooms are on the villa's lower level. Two of them—one with king bed, one with two twins—have ensuite bathrooms, while the two smaller bedrooms share a bathroom. The lower floor also has a lounge area with television, billiard table, wine cellar, and wet bar. The lounge opens to an outdoor covered lounge with hot tub. A few steps away, set off from the main house, is a stand-alone log-cabin with infrared sauna.
Regardless of the season, Sunridge Court is ideal for exploring and enjoying Whistler and its environs. With ski-in/ski-out access, you'll reach the slopes quickly in the morning and return home without hassle. Walk or drive a short ways to the restaurants and shops of Whistler Village or to Whistler Golf Club, or drive about ten minutes to the beautiful Alta Lake.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (or king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Wine Cellar
- DVD Player
- Wood Fireplace
- Mud room
- Exercise room
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub (heating included)
- View of mountain
- Infrared Sauna
- Two car garage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily ski shuttle service (runs from 8am to 8pm, November 21st to April 30th)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Blueberry Beach Park South
- 2 km to Whistler Village with Restaurants & Shops
- 2.4 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 2.5 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 3.8 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 8.7 km to Alta Lake
- 121 km to Vancouver
- 2.6 km Whistler Village Gondola & Fitsmmons Express lift
- 2.9 km to Whistler Blackcomb Mountain
- 5.6 km to Whistler Airport (YWS)
- 135 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)