16位房客 · 8间卧室 · 7个浴室
Just minutes away from the historical center, the freshly renovated Duca villa is set atop one of most prestigious hills of Florence. Peaceful and surrounded by olive groves, cypress trees and beautifully manicured gardens, this elegant three story luxury residence showcases a picturesque panoramic courtyard with direct views of the Italian countryside. A glorious boulevard of grand cypresses leads guests to this sun-filled home, perfectly suited for sophisticated living and entertaining.
The grounds at this sequestered vacation rental feature a beautiful saltwater swimming pool, a water fountain, alfresco dining, a barbeque, sun loungers, a sun bed, exercise equipment and parasols. The perks inside include an ice maker, Nespresso machine, wood burning fireplace, Wi-Fi, library and office. Your reservation includes housekeeping services and the attention of an on-site villa host.
With a typically Mediterranean exterior, the interiors of Duca are both contemporary and palatial at once. You will find a harmonious blend of classically designed furniture and modern pieces. The formal dining area with its enchanting decor makes an ideal setting in which to share a special announcement with your loved ones. The charming country kitchen features a breakfast table and a door leading directly outdoors.
Eight gorgeous bedrooms accommodate up to sixteen guests at this non-smoking villa. Four bedrooms provide en-suite bathrooms and two are connected via a Jack and Jill bathroom. A variety of sleeping arrangements, from king size beds to queens and twins, means that there is something for everyone in the family.
During your stay at Duca, you will be just a five minute drive from all of the main attractions of Florence. The famous towns of Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza are all within easy driving distance and well worth a visit. As you will soon find out, Tuscan cuisine is itself quite simple, focusing on natural flavors – and perhaps therein lies some part of the secret to what Italians call la dolce vita, or living ‘the sweet life.’ Come find out for yourself!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (may be converted into king size bed), Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (may be converted into king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom with stand-alone shower shared with bedroom 8, Walk-in closet shared with bedroom 8
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom with stand-alone shower shared with bedroom 7, Walk-in closet shared with bedroom 7
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Sun bed
- Exercise equipment
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Monday-Thursday, 4 hours per day)
- Towel change twice per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Linen change
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Heating (based on meter reading)
- Babysitting services
Points of Interest
- 4.2 km to Florence
- 13 km to Circolo del Golf Dell Ugolino
- 49.2 km to San Gimignano
- 12.5 km to Florence Airport Peretola (FLO)