Contemporary townhouse by Cucumber Gulch Preserve
12位房客 · 4间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Ski-chalet style shows off its contemporary side at Spruce Ledge. This newly built Breckenridge townhouse is a modern take on the Colorado mountain lodge, with spacious open-concept interiors and four bedrooms that can accommodate groups of twelve. Perhaps best of all, its location in the exclusive Shock Hill neighborhood is just steps from the BreckConnect gondola.
In warmer weather, you can take in views of the neighboring Cucumber Gulch Preserve from a private balcony with a barbecue, gas fireplace and al-fresco hot tub. After a day on the ski slopes, pour refreshments from the wine fridge or wet bar, flip on the cable TV or Sonos sound system, or share photos of your holiday with friends and family at home via Wi-Fi.
At the heart of this luxury vacation rental is a stunning great room with vaulted ceilings and picturesque forest views. The L-shaped layout puts the sitting and dining areas on either side and the fully equipped kitchen at the center. Throughout the open-concept space, details such as neutral-toned furnishings, a gas fireplace and marble countertops are both stylish and inviting.
Spruce Ledge has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master bedroom with its own gas fireplace, and one bedroom with a queen bed. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. For larger parties, there’s also a bunk room with two queen bunk beds and access to a hall bathroom.
A stay at Spruce Ledge puts you close to the best of the Breckenridge action. The villa is a 6-minute drive from the BreckConnect gondola, the nearest ski run and everything from souvenir shopping to honeymoon-worthy dinners on Main Street in Breckenridge. It’s also less than 10 minutes from sledding and tubing in Carter Park and, for true outdoor enthusiasts, great hiking and cross-country skiing in Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bunk Room: Queen size bunk beds, Access to hall bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Wet bar
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Media room
- Hot tub (heat included)
- Gas fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 8 minute drive to sledding & tubing at Carter Park
- 1.9 mile drive to Breckenridge National Historic Distric
- 5.3 mile drive to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 64 mile drive to Pike National Forest
- 3 minute walk to BreckConnect midway station
- 6 minute drive to Skyway Skiway ski run
- 2.6 mile drive to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 17 mile drive to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 70 mile drive to Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
- 105 mile drive to Denver International Airport (DEN)