This beautiful apartment offers you everything you need for a pleasent stay in Vienna. It is located in the very heart of Vienna. Its amazing location gives you the possibility to discover the most beautiful sights of the city just by foot.
Beautiful apartment in the heart of Vienna.
The flat consists of one really big room, a kitchen, which is fully equipped and a bathroom where you can shower or take a bath.
The apartment offers fresh towels, fresh sheets, a hair dryer, a washing machine and dryer, a smoothing iron, a work place, a outdoor area for relaxing a king size bed and also a comfortable queen-size daybed for 2 persons.
Therefore the flat offers enough space for 4 guests in a beautiful area in addition the apartment is sunny and has high ceilings and a big window so you will get beautiful feeling of freedom.
We also provide a babycot if needed.
The furniture and the equipment are in a very good condition and give the guests a warmly feeling of being at a place that they can call home.
The apartment is very hygienic due to the fact it is always cleaned by a cleaning company.
If this apartment is not available for your dates, have a look at our other 7 apartments:
And there is always fresh coffe and tea.
入住时间 下午2:00 - 下午11:00、退房时间 上午10:00
Mehr Schein als Sein: Lage top und damit sind auch schon alle positiven Aspekte genannt. Die Wohnung entspricht nicht annähernd der Beschreibung oder den Bildern. Es war dreckig, überall lagen schwarze Haare (auch im Bett und im Bad), der Sessel sah aus als hätte er seinen Dienst zuletzt in einem anderen Etablissement getan - über und über mit undefinierbaren Flecken und anderem Ekelkam. Die Kühlschranktür hat sich abmontiert hinter der Gardine wiedergefunden und als kleine Herausforderung war das Licht in der fensterlosen Toilette kaputt: Pinkeln im Dunkeln. Nach einem Tag Nachbesserungszeit hatte sich an dem Zustand leider nur wenig geändert und wir entschieden am nächsten Morgen ins Hotel zu ziehen. Beim Versuch einer Einigung schalteten die Gastgeber komplett auf stur, ignorierten uns zwischenzeitlich sogar und erst bei Einschaltung von Airbnb bekamen wir einen Großteil des Geldes zurückerstattet. Auch auf entschuldigende Worte zu dieser ganzen Misere warten wir bis heute vergeblich - Einsicht seitens der Gastgeber ist gleich null.
Viennas historical city center and most famous sights on the palm of your hand.
- Sigmund Freud Museum is a museum founded in 1971 covering Sigmund Freud's life story (5 min walk)
- Votivkirche: The Votive Church is a neo-Gothic church (2 min walk)
- Rosauer Kaserne: was built as the Crown Prince Rudolf Barracks as part of an overall approach to protect the city against the proletariat after the 1848 Revolution. It now houses the Ministry of National Defence and Sport (4 min walk)
- Vienna's pedestrian zones Graben, Kohlmarkt, Tuchlauben and Kärntnerstraße are all within 10-15 min walk from the apartment
- Freyung: there you find seasonal festivities all over the year, as well as the „Bauernmarkt“, where you can buy food from some traditional bio farmers (3 min walk)
- St. Stephen's Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna and the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna (15 min walk)
- Viennas state opera is an opera house – and opera company – with a history dating back to the mid-19th century (15 min walk)
- The Hofburg palace is the former imperial palace in the centre of Vienna (10 min walk)
- The famous natural history museum: The museum's earliest collections of artifacts were begun over 250 years ago. Today, its collections on display cover 8,700 square metres
- The famous art history museum is the largest art museum in the country
Both museums are 10 min walk away.
- The museum-quarter, the biggest quarter for contemporary art in Europe with a bright range of bars and restaurants (15 min walk)
- The famous Viennese "Naschmarkt" is Vienna's most popular market. Located at the Wienzeile over the Wien River, it is about 1.5 kilometers long. (20 min walk)
Station Schottentor with underground U2 is 2 min walk away.
Station Börse with trams 1, 71, D is 4 min walk away.
Station Liechtensteinstraße with bus 40A is 1 min walk away.
Parking the car in the center of Vienna has always been a bit of hassle, therefore we recommend to our guests to park the car in a garage, rather than on the street.
We strongly recommend the next Park & Ride Garage, which is cheap, safe and 24/7 open. You can reach the garage in under 10 min, due to the fact that the tube station "Schottentor" is in 2min reachable, from your station "Schottentor" you can reach the station "Donaustadtbrücke" where the garage is located. Only costs 3,60€ per day, there is also a parking garage around the corner of the apartment but this one costs approximately 40€ per day.
Please note that you need to pay for parking the car on the street Monday to Friday from 9am to 10pm. It costs 2€ per hour.
You can buy the parking ticket at every tabak store, every underground station or gas station.
I am Hermann and based in Vienna with my girlfriend Christine. We really enjoy meeting and hosting people from around the world and hope to provide every guest an excellent experience at our place. We welcome you to your apartment and will be only a phone call or text message away from anything you need, if it is recommending a restaurant or changing the bulb. We both love traveling and love to stay in modern an comfortable appartments, so we also aspire to be what we love in hosts ourselves: friendly, understanding, helpful and knowledgable. We are looking forward to welcome you in Vienna. Hermann & Christine