6位房客 · 3间卧室 · 3.5个浴室
Get a true Costa Rica experience at LunaKai, where open-air living spaces truly immerse you in the lush landscape. The beach is only steps from your door, the surf break at Santa Teresa is 5 minutes away, and restaurants, bars and shops are only a short drive from this laid-back vacation rental.
Listen to the waves lapping at the shore or feel the warm breezes from the villa’s sunny deck, infinity pool or palapa-covered loveseat. A gate at the edge of the private yard leads to the beach; after a swim or some sand-castle building, rinse off in the outdoor shower.
Though the villa’s great room is covered by a roof, its open sides create a seamless indoor-outdoor living space. Sleek modern furnishings, like the matching pair of settees in the sitting area, are a stylish counterpoint to the riot of texture and color on the villa’s oceanfront lot. The kitchen is minimalist but fully equipped, and in keeping with the ambience of breezy luxury, the dining area feels like an extension of the central island.
Three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, make LunaKai large enough for a family holiday yet small enough for a honeymoon. Where the main living areas are open-air, the bedrooms are all enclosed and have air conditioning. The master suite has a king bed, al-fresco shower and ocean views, and the other two bedrooms have queen beds.
Though you could easily spend your stay peering into the tidepools or watching the horizon from North Santa Teresa beach, just in front of LunaKai, you’ll hardly need to put on sandals for the 5-minute walk to the more well-known Santa Teresa beach, home to one of the area’s best surf breaks. There’s also a grocery store within walking distance, and dining, shopping and nightlife are all only a 5-minute drive from the villa.
Guests at LunaKai have access to all of Florblanca’s amenities, except the pool and gym facilities. There’s a restaurant, a bar, a spa and yoga/pilates available to the guests with reservations and at extra cost. The five-star luxury hotel is a 2-minute walk from the villa and is the only luxury hotel in the area, and one of the very best in all of Costa Rica.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Direct access to terrace & pool, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace & pool
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Pool maintenance (twice weekly)
- 24-hour security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Restaurants, Shops & Nightlife
- 8 minute walk to Super La Hacienda Grocery Store
- 10 minute drive to Town of Carmen Beach
- Beachfront to North Santa Teresa
- 5 minute walk to Santa Teresa beach
- 2.3 miles to Playa Hermosa
- 32 km to Tambor Airport (TMU)
- 191 km to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- A private charter from the San Jose airport can be arranged (upon request, additional fees will apply)
The villa’s open facades keep you in touch with nature, whether you’re in the kitchen or rinsing off in an alfresco shower.
An infinity pool and palapa lounge
In addition to plush sofas and sun loungers, a thatched-roof palapa with a swinging love seat accompanies the swimming pool.
A swinging gate to the sand
Mere steps from the garden, a door opens to North Santa Teresa beach and some of the best surf breaks in the area.
Santa Teresa, 哥斯达黎加
Tambor Airport (TMU)
Juan Santamaria International Airport
laya Santa Teresa