Schooner Bay 207
6位房客 · 3间卧室 · 3.5个浴室
Located on the first floor of the gated luxury development of Schooner Bay, this three-bedroom suite is one of our top Barbados villa rentals—and it’s conveniently located at the edge of Speightstown. The island of Barbados with its unique culture, warm beaches and diverse itinerary of things to do, offers something for every occasion.
Relax with a morning coffee while sitting out on the villa’s large patio, from here you’ll be treated to incredible sea and beach views. This home also boasts an open-air dining room for alfresco meals—you won’t even need to cook, let the on-site chef handle everything. If you get warm, the development of Schooner Bay features a shared swimming pool and sundeck surrounded by well-maintained tropical gardens; the complex’s other amenities include a gym, 24-hour security and concierge services.
The interior of this home is bright and spacious with minimalist decor and luxurious furnishings. The warmly decorated living room opens up to the patio through large French doors, and features ultra plush white sofas, wooden accents and a flatscreen television. If you’re looking to enjoy a meal in, the villa’s spacious high-end kitchen boasts plenty of counter space and stainless steel appliances.
Comfortably sleeping up to six guests, there are three bright bedrooms that all include private en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. The master bedroom has a king size bed and opens up to a balcony showing off beach and pool views. The second bedroom also offers a king size bed and comes equipped with a private balcony and beach views, while the third bedroom’s two twin beds can be converted to a king.
You’ll be able to spend some time working on your tan or swim in the ocean—the complex sits steps away from a beautiful white sandy beach. It’s also conveniently located close to historic Speightstown where you can enjoy boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Cable television
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Caribbean Sea view
- Driveway parking - 1 space
SHARED ACCESS TO SCHOONER BAY RESORT AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook service - 2 consecutive meals, winter & festive season only
- Daily housekeeping
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Food & beverage
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Babysitting service
- Water sports rentals
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE SCHOONER BAY COMPLEX
- Access to gym
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Beachfront access
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Speightstown
- 7.8 km to Holetown
- 8 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 8.6 km to Sandy Lane Golf Course
- 18 km to Bridgetown
- Beach access to Godings Bay
- 3 minute drive to Gibbs Beach
- 8.4 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 9.5 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 35 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)