10位房客 · 4间卧室 · 4.5个浴室
Escape to a place with nothing around but the jungle and ocean at The Jade House. Tucked into the forest in Escaleras, between the beach towns of Dominical and Uvita, this ingeniously designed Costa Rica vacation rental is the spot to make holiday memories with friends and family. And with five bedrooms, there’s room for up to ten people to be part of the fun.
The warm breezes and tropical sunshine are perhaps best enjoyed from outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, swim-up bar, kitchen area with a wet bar, a barbecue, and shaded sitting and dining areas. After watching the sunset over the Pacific, spend a quiet evening inside around the cable TV, Wi-Fi and pool table.
Thanks to fold-away glass doors and an open-concept layout, the warm breezes and ocean views even reach inside The Jade House. The great room, with its sitting area, dining area for ten and fully equipped kitchen, is spacious and inviting. High ceilings and modern furnishings only add to the appeal.
There are four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and ocean views at this luxury property: one with a king bed and three with queen beds. The spare room has two twin beds and a hallway powder room. For families traveling with kids, there’s also an additional room—accessed through a passageway hidden behind a bookcase—with three twin bunk beds and an ensuite half-bathroom.
Though it feels like a private hideaway, The Jade House is close enough to popular beaches and national parks for a day trip. It’s only a short drive from the villa to Playa Dominicalito, where you can try out surfing, and Playa Uvita, where you can relive your honeymoon on the beautiful white sands. Don’t miss shopping and dining in the town of Dominical, whale-watching in Marino Ballena National Park or the incredible scenery in Manuel Antonio National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Walk-in closet, Ensuite bathroom with dual shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Sofa, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Spare Room: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Kids Room: 3 bunk beds, Ensuite powder room, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Pool table
- Smart TV
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Wet bar
- Covered parking - 1 space
- Uncovered parking - 3 spaces
- Sun loungers
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - Monday to Friday
- Caretakers (living onsite in separate quarters)
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 10.1 km to Dominical town with shops and restaurants
- 13.8 km to Parque Nacional Marino Ballena
- 60 km to Manuel Antonio National Park
- 4.8 km to Playa Dominicalito
- 14.3 km to Playa Uvita
- 48 km to La Managua - Quepos Airport (XQP)
- 55.2 km to Palmar Sur National Airport (PMZ)
Quepos Airport (XQP)
Palmar Sur Airport
Marino Ballena National Park
Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio