4位房客 · 2间卧室 · 2个浴室
Located on the third floor of Palazzo Pierret, an eighteenth-century historical building in the heart of Rome, this luxurious two-bedroom is the ideal home base while exploring the ancient city. Perfect for a family getaway, honeymoon, couples retreat, or business trip, Pierret Apartment has authentic, old-world elegance and top of the line modern amenities to suit any occasion. Nearby, you’ll have walking access to dozens of Rome’s most beloved historical sites, and you’ll have an amazing view of Piazza di Spagna from many of the apartment’s windows.
Thoughtfully adorned with elegant period furnishings, a marble fireplace, and ornate chandelier lighting, Pierret’s lounge, and reception area welcome you to Rome in style. With frescoed ceilings in the lounge and wood-lacunar ceilings in the bedrooms, Pierret proves that no expense was spared when creating this masterpiece. Each bedroom comes with a king sized bed, and the master has an en-suite, and a walk-in closet.
Pierret’s fully equipped kitchenette also features a Nespresso machine, and there’s formal dining space for six in the lavishly decorated reception area. The apartment also comes with Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning, and safe. The Building has elevator access and supplies daily housekeeping and a night porter.
With such an incredibly central location, Rome is yours to discover. Whether you like to plan out your site-seeing or just wander, you won’t have any trouble finding historical buildings, museums, art galleries, fine dining, and amazing cafes. Start your exploration with one of Rome’s most notable public spaces, the Spanish Steps, less than a minute’s walk from home. From there you could travel by foot to Fontana di Trevi, Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, and so much more. If you’re traveling by car, The Colosseum and Roman Forum are just fifteen minutes away. And, if you’d like to do some high-end shopping, Via Condotti is just around the corner from the apartment.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Television, Walk-in closet, Safe, Mini fridge, Espresso machine
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Mini fridge, Espresso machine
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area seating for 6
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplace (decorative)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Night Porter
- Housekeeping: Daily
- Towel & bed linen change: Every two days
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
- Baby sitting service
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to
- 3 minute walk to
- 6 minute walk to Via Del Corso
- 8 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 10 minute walk to
- 13 minute walk to Pantheon
- 7 minute drive to Piazza Navona
- 9 minute drive to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 11 minute drive to Campo De’ Fiori
- 12 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 15 minute drive to
- 19 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 35 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 35 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)